Marinated Tuna SteaksAdapted from: Allrecipes.com
This is the 1st time we have ever cooked or had Tuna Steaks. These were AWESOME! We all love them. Will be having them again!!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tuna steaks (we did 3 because that was what was in the package)
- In a large non-reactive dish, mix together the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Place the tuna steaks in the marinade and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook the tuna steaks for 3 1/2 minutes, then turn and baste with the marinade. Cook for an additional 4 1/2 minutes, or to desired doneness. Discard any remaining marinade.