Sunday, April 12, 2009

April's No Bake Cheese Cake

I wanted to make something for dessert. I found this on one of the blogs I follow. I had a crumb crust in my freezer, so I thought I would quickly whip this up last night. We had Greg's parents over for today for Easter. We ate this cheesecake instead of the one they brought. It was really good. Anna and Dana said it was creamer than a normal cheesecake. Dana really liked it. I thought it was good too.

April’s No Bake Cheesecake
From: Delicious Dishes

1- 8 oz package pkg. cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup fresh or bottled lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1- 9 inch crumb crust
1- can prepared pie filling (any flavor you want)

1. Soften cream cheese to room temperature**; whip until fluffy.
2. Gradually add sweetened condense milk; mix until well blended.
3. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract; blend well.
4. Pour into pie crust; chill 2-3 hours (best overnight)
5. Garnish with pie filling.


**To soften cream cheese right out of the fridge just unwrap it and put it in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 8 seconds at a time until you can poke your finger through it :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment