Really liked these! Didn't taste the pumpkin very much..the chocolate chips overpowered it...but still very good!
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, sugar, salt and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, beat together pumpkin, eggs and water. Stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture; beat until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.