Sweet and Spicy Pumpkin SeedsFrom: All recipes.com
I didn't think I would like this one because of the hot pepper sauce...but this one was really good too!!!
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Stir together the pumpkin seeds and butter in a bowl. Add the salt, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce; stir. Spread the seeds in a single layer on the baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until crispy, about 45 minutes.