Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cinnamon French Toast

Cinnamon French Toast
From: Homelife Magazine

We LOVE this French Toast!!

2 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
3 TBS butter, divided
4 slices of bread
2 TBS sugar mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon
Maple Syrup

Preheat griddle or skillet to medium heat. IN a flat bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and salt (I typically do not put the salt in). Melt 2 tsp butter on hot griddle (I don't do this either). Dip bread slices into egg mixture and immediately place on griddle. Cook 1-2 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. Flip bread slices and cook until golden brown. Place cooked French toast on a serving plate. Spread with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture (I just have cinnamon sugar mixed up, so I just sprinkle it on, I don't use their mixture), serve with maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment