Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baked Sugar Doughnuts

Baked Sugar Doughnuts
From: Back of a Pillsbury biscuit package

1 can Pillsbury refrigerated country style biscuits (I used the cheap Aldi's brand)
3 TBS margarine, melted
1/3 cup sugar (I used all the sugar, and then I used a cinnamon sugar mixture and sprinkled on them when I ran out of the plain sugar)

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Flatten eat to 2 1/2 inch round. ( I just rolled them out really flat, didn't measure the size). With a 1 inch round biscuit cutter, cut hole in center. Dip biscuits and centers into butter, then into sugar. Place on un-greased cookie sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.

The kids and I enjoyed these. Not sure which I liked better, the plain sugar or the cinnamon/sugar mixture. They were both really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment