Friday, February 20, 2009

Easy Pleasing Meatloaf

This is another one of our favorite meals. It is good for a couple people (if you freeze 1/2), or for a bunch of people (use the whole recipe). I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I'm glad I found it.

Easy Pleasing Meatloaf

2 pounds ground beef
1 pkg stuffing mix
1 cup water
2 eggs beaten
1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided

Mix all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce. Shape into 2 oval loaves, side by side in a 13 X 9 inch pan. Top with remaining barbecue sauce (I don’t measure it, I just put enough on top to cover it.) Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until no longer pink.

If you don't want to use it all. Put it in 2 loaf pans. Cook one for now, and put one in the freezer for later (freezes wonderfully). You can also add onions,cheese, or shredded veggies to make it healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment