Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
From: A newspaper mom cut out and brought home, it says By Molly Herner
2 sticks butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup Nutella
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips
1. First cream the sugar, brown sugar and softened butter together in a mixing bowl.
2. Now, add the Nutella and peanut butter and let that cream together.
3. When smooth, add the tsp of vanilla and the eggs one at a time, and beat until smooth.
4. Now gently sift in the flour, salt, and baking soda. Allow the mixture to combine fully and add the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
5. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees and enjoy.
P.S. These are SOOO addicting!! Have a hard time stopping at 2 or 3!!!