Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Solid Peanut Butter Cups

These are SOO good! Logan and I made them this afternoon, and Greg and I had them for an evening snack. They are very rich, but good. I found this recipe through one of the blogs I read.

Solid Peanut Butter Cups
From: My Kitchen Cafe

12 ounces melted chocolate (I used chocolate chips)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Melt chocolate according to package directions, taking care not to overheat. To melted chocolate add peanut butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix well. Spoon or pipe chocolate mixture into small baking cups. I used my Pampered Chef cookie scoop, and scooped them into paper cupcake cups. Refrigerate until set. Enjoy!

I did mine differently than the recipe. The recipe here is mine, if you want the original one, go to the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment