Cassie's Zucchini Brownies From: Allrecipes.comIngredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, salt, soda, cocoa, and sugar. Combine eggs, zucchini, oil, and vanilla; blend into dry ingredients. Stir in walnuts.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven. Cool in the pan, and then cut into bars.
Good...taste/texture of Devil's Food Cake...but taste good!!