- 6 cups peeled, seeded, and shredded zucchini
- 6 cups white sugar
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- Combine the zucchini, sugar, pineapple, and lemon juice in a large pot over medium heat. Boil mixture until the zucchini is clear; remove from heat. Add gelatin mix and stir until completely dissolved.
- Ladle into hot, sterilized jars to within about 1/4 inch of the top. Seal, and process in a boiling water canner for 5 minutes.